Traeger Grills Black Friday Deals
- Never use gas or charcoal again: cooking with wood just tastes better. Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired...
- NEVER USE GAS OR CHARCOAL AGAIN: Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste; The Pro 575 takes it to the...
- NEVER USE GAS OR CHARCOAL AGAIN: Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste. The Pro 780 takes it to the...
- NEVER USE GAS OR CHARCOAL AGAIN: Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste; The Ironwood 650 takes it to...
- STARTER BUNDLE: This grill bundle includes a Traeger Ironwood 885, a protective grill cover, and one bag of Signature Pellets. Everything you need to fire up...
- NEVER USE GAS OR CHARCOAL AGAIN: Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste. The Ironwood 885 takes it to...
- Set of 5 disposable Aluminum drip tray liners for wood-fired cooking
- Grill Year-Round: Insulates your grill to maintain more consistent temperatures no matter the air temperature.
- SIGNATURE BLEND WOOD FIRED FLAVOR: The flavors of hickory, maple, and cherry hardwoods combine for in our Traeger Signature Blend Hardwood Pellets for flavor...
- MASTER GRILL, BBQ SMOKER, & AIR FRYER: All In one with 100% authentic smoky flavors.
Last update on 2023-11-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Why is Traeger Grills so Special?
- The premium wood pellets that are offered with the Traeger grills are made from 100% natural hardwood that is of cooking quality.
- The Traeger app and the WiFIRE technology help in adjusting the food temperature, monitoring the food when it is being cooked, and also browsing through 1000s of grilled food recipes.
- They have a fan to circulate heat and smoke and supply heat consistently over the food for even cooking.
- There is also a drip tray that prevents the flames from flare-up and the flames are also prevented from touching the food directly.
- They add a delicious smoked wood flavor to the dishes and the flame can be controlled as well.
Origin and Growth of the Traeger Brand
Traeger invented the original wood-fired grill about 30 years ago in Mt. Angel Oregon and they continue to rule the industry by being the world’s number one selling wood-fired grill. The grills are perfected by decades of mastering the craft of wood-fired cooking. Joe Traeger developed this Traeger pellet grill in the year 1985 and patented it in 1986. The pellet grills have their sources from the pellet stoves when the 1973 oil crisis resulted in the demand for affordable home heating sources.
Traeger has been the only manufacturer of pellet grills for over twenty years and it is not until recently that it is facing competition from the other market players. Its pellet grills are capable of regulating the airflow to the grill and are capable of running continuously, once the power is turned on. They are now a part of every American household with a taste for grilled food and a flare for outdoor cooking.
Also check: Charcoal Grill Black Friday Deals
Why Should You Buy Traeger Grills?
The pure wood pellets in these grills offer the perfect burn for wood-fired flavor and these wood pellets are sourced from the sawmill to the kitchen directly. The pellets are available in diverse flavors to offer excellent aroma, taste, and flavor for the food cooked in the grills. The grills are also easy to operate and require minimal supervision.
So, you should not miss out on the Traeger Grills Black Friday sale.