Reebok Black Friday Deals
- Sneakers for Women with Signature Style: Featuring a synthetic leather upper for soft support and comfort, all these women's fashion sneakers are missing is...
- Women's Sneakers with Signature Style: These women's fashion sneakers feature a soft garment leather upper for full-foot support complete with comfortable terry...
- Life Is Classic: Take the inspiration of being an icon into all you do and be the movement you want to make in the world with these leather sneakers for men and...
- Superior Performance: Ideal for daily, casual, and athleisure wear, these casual shoes boast a high-abrasion outsole that adds durable responsiveness to your...
- Sneakers for Men with Signature Style: Featuring a leather upper for soft support with stitched overlays and branding on the tongue, sides, and counter, all...
Last update on 2023-11-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
History of Reebok Brand
There was a company that ruled the entire sports footwear apparel industry before the reign of Nike. Yes, it is Reebok International Limited. If you are to get some quality athletic footwear then Reebok is the place to go since the early 1900s. Reebok’s founder, Joseph William Foster who lived at Bolton, England at that time, learned the techniques of shoe-making and started to make shoes at a very young age of 14, in the year 1895, in his very own bedroom.
Reebok’s journey started then, and he created the most famous spiked shoes, which were not very prevalent at that time. Then, in the year 1900, he started shop J. W. Foster which later became J. W. Foster and Sons, and eventually becoming the world-renowned Reebok in much later years. However, the company created a lot of reforms in sporting shoes even before it became Reebok. The company’s shoes were featured in the Summer Olympics of 1924 by the champion athlete Harold Abrahams.
The Reebok’s entry into the US market is another interesting turn for the company when Paul Fireman when the shoes were featured in the International Sneaker Trade Show in the year 1979. In this way, Paul Fireman became the head of the United States division of Reebok USA Ltd., and the sales of the shoes sky-rocketed in the American market only within 2 years.
Reebok became a pioneer in designing and crafting the first-ever athletic shoes and sneakers, especially for women in the year 1982 under the name Reebok Freestyle and gradually they released shoes for many different functionalities like running, casual wear, and even conducted a lot of fitness campaigns which drastically improved their sales margin. Headquartered today at Boston, Massachusetts, the company is run by Matthew O’Toole as its CEO and Reebok stores are present worldwide.
List of Products on Reebok
Reebok, the athletic sports shoe company offers some high-quality and durable shoes for its consumers. Another catch with Reebok is, they are nominally priced, not too high and not too low, which makes it a perfect option for many athletes, sportspeople, and even normal people to go for Reebok products. Some of the main items available with Reebok are the classic shoes which are the basics everyone must have, running shoes, shoes for training, walking, basketball, and even slides are available for both men and women.
Sports-related apparel can also be purchased here at Reebok. T-shirts, long-sleeved jackets, hoodies, loungewear, skirts, shorts, trousers, leggings, tights, sports bras, maternity training clothes, and plus-size clothing are available at Reebok. Accessories like backpacks, face covers, hats, socks, and water bottles are also available. But remember, all these items are sporty and suitable for training and practice, and not the usual daily wear clothing.
So, you can save lot while shopping for quality products via Reebok black Friday 2023 sale. And in case of any confusion, feel free to contact us.