Pressure Washer Black Friday Deals
- [POWERFUL]: 14.5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates.Pump Type : Wobble-Plate Piston. Voltage (V) : 120..Cord Lock : Yes. Foldable Handle : No
- 2500 Max PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) of Deep-Cleaning Water Pressure and Up To 1.76 GPM (without nozzle at minimum pressure)...
- 1600 PSI : 1.2 GPM will blast through grime and dirt to restore your surfaces.Brushless motor : No.
- 💦[Outstanding Performance] Generates up to 3800 PSI of water pressure and 2.4 GPM of water flow for handling even the most stubborn grime quickly and...
- Versatile Cleaning Options: This high-power washer machine comes with four quick-connect spray nozzles (0º, 15º, 25º, 40º), enabling you to tackle a wide...
- Get The Job Done: 1600 PSI with 1.2 GPM of powerful, deep-cleaning water pressure perfect for decks, sidewalks, siding, fences, railings, garage floors,...
- 3200 PSI and 2. 5 GPM of Powerful, Deep-Cleaning Water Pressure Perfect for Decks, Sidewalks, Siding, Fences, Railings, Garage Floors, Exterior Walls, Cars and...
- PERFORMANCE TESTED : rated in accordance with PWMA standards
- [XTREAM TRIPLE-ACTION POWER]: Xtream Foaming, Xtream Cleaning and Xtream Rinsing help you win the war on the grime!.Rated Pressure (PSI) : 1700. Hose Length...
Last update on 2023-11-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What is a Pressure Washer?
A pressure washer or also called a power washer is a gas or electric-powered cleaning machine that produces high-pressure water spray to remove mold, dust, loose paint, mud, dirt, etc. from objects and surfaces like concrete surfaces, vehicles, fences, building exteriors, and interiors, etc. The pressure washer uses a pump to push the water through a tip and thus the water accelerates as it passes through a small hole. Eventually, the high-speed moving water cleans all the dirt and mud that come across the way.
There are two types of pressure washers namely electric pressure washers and gas pressure washers. The basic difference between the two is the energy that runs the machine. The electric pressure washer uses electric energy and requires an electric outlet to connect with. On the other hand, a gas pressure washer is run by gas energy and does not need any electric outlet. So, you can use a gas pressure washer wherever you wish. However, electric pressure washers are comparatively compact and lightweight than gas pressure washers but gas pressure washers are more powerful and can generate more pressure.
Also check: Dishwasher Black Friday Deals 2023
What are the Factors to Consider While Buying a Pressure Washer?
An Electric or Gas Pressure Washer?
The first thing for you to determine is which one to choose? An electric or gas pressure washer. Most people choose a gas pressure washer because of its heavy power but they seldom utilize it during heavy-duty cleaning jobs. On the other hand, electric pressure washers are handy and can be used now and then for everyday cleaning tasks.
Ask for the PSI or Pounds Per Square rating of the pressure washer you are choosing. The electric units usually have a 1300 to 1700 PSI range whereas gas units have more ranging from 2000 to 2800. The more the PSI the more powerful is the water pressure and effective is your cleaning. There are also other ratings to measure the water pressure such as GPM (Gallons Per Minute), CPU (Cleaning Power Unit, and HP (Horse Power).
Cold Water and Hot Water
You can choose the hot water pressure washer as it cleans more effectively. Hot water pressure washers also require less detergent in comparison to cold water pressure washers. However, most people opt for cold water pressure washers because they are easier and portable.
Nozzles and Accessories
Your pressure washer may have a variable spray wand or nozzles. The variable spray wand can twist and adjust the pressure of water whereas there are different nozzles such as red nozzles, green nozzles, yellow nozzles, white nozzles, and black nozzles, each with different degrees. Besides this, you can also look for various accessories while buying a pressure washer.
For example, a pressure washer with a patio cleaner would be more appropriate if you frequently clean your patio. There are several useful accessories like extension spray wands and tips, scrubbing power brushes, gutter washing angled wands, surface cleaner with spinning jets for driveways and footpaths cleaning, etc.
Pistons and Valves in the Pump
There are two types of pumps as far as valves and pistons are concerned. In some pumps, the pistons are driven by the crankshaft and some pumps come with a plate by which the pistons are driven. The pistons driven by the crankshaft are considered better than the plate-driven pistons.
You can find cheaper versions with lower durability like 60 to 100 hours and often the manufacturer may not disclose its life expectancy. You need to be very specific about its life expectancy and must reject the ones that do not provide clear information.
Also check: Sears Appliance and Hardware Black Friday Deals
In the End
Affordability and warranty are the two most important aspects of purchasing anything. It would be good if you are getting a pressure washer for a cheaper price. But if the price is less than $200 then be sure that this may be a disposable machine and may last hardly for one season. So make sure you buy a good one, although you can save some money while doing so by grabbing the pressure washer black friday deals.