The Kodak cameras that were introduced by George Eastman, placed the power of photography in the hands of the common man, who was able to click great photos at just the press of a button. Unlike the former cameras that made use of a glass plate negative for exposure, the Kodak cameras were pre-loaded with a 100-exposure roll of flexible film. Kodak is a great camera unit that captures everyday memories and moments and it defined a new style of photography. So, check out the best Kodak black friday deals so that you can get a discount of up to 60% during the black friday sale.
Kodak Black Friday Deals
Why are the Kodak cameras so special?
- The Kodak digital cameras are capable of storing about 13.89 million pixels and thus they are known as the best digital cameras in the world.
- Its Easyshare, point and shoot series, and the CX series are simple and cheap cameras available in the market.
- Its high zoom Z and DX series has extensive zoom facility to improve the quality of the photo and benefit the photographer in many ways
- Its Easyshare pocket series offers small and compact cameras that are recommended for travelers.
- They are professional cameras that are used owing to their tremendous service, reliability, durability, and portability.
Also check: Samys Camera Black Friday Deals
The origin and the growth of the Kodak brand
George Eastman invented flexible roll film in the year 1888 and it used 100-exposure rolls of films that gave circular images that were about 2 5/8” in diameter. The original Kodak camera was fitted with a rotating barrel shutter unique to this model.
The shutter was set up by pulling up a string on the top of the camera and it was operated by pushing a small button on the side of the camera. After the photo is taken, a key on top of the camera was used to wind the film to the next frame. After 100 pictures are taken, the camera will be returned to the factory for developing and printing at the cost of $10.
In the late 1990s, Kodak started concentrating on digital photography and self-contained digital cameras. Its digital cameras are sold under the Kodak brand by JK Imaging Ltd, under the agreement with Kodak. Though it filed bankruptcy in 2012, it emerged from bankruptcy in 2013 with several business opportunities. They now concentrate on document imaging and personalized imagining and formed Kodak Alaris. In the year 2020, it announced that it would start producing pharmaceutical materials.
Also check: Canon Black Friday Deals
Why should you choose to buy Kodak cameras?
There are great varieties of Kodak cameras available for amateur and professional photographers. Kodak digital cameras are used allowing for their tremendous advantages. Its cameras are portable and are easy to use and are thus preferred by all. Also, the photos can be transferred to a laptop or computer to share with all.
So, it’s the right time to grab Kodak black friday deals.